Thursday, May 9, 2013

Relapse

Apparently I have relapsed, not in the way your thinking, but with my PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder). I was at my counselors and due to the event Sunday of serving the guy who robbed me, see post from Monday here .... he has considered it a relapse.. Unfortunately I will probably have to continue to visit my counselor for another month or so each week. I guess its not that bad, I mean he really does help, it just take up a good chunk of my day. I also don't like telling friends that i cant hangout because I have my appointment, they always start acting like there is something wrong with me, or they ask me why and its like uuugghhh just don't worry about it. Or, if I tell them about the robbery they ask more and more questions, which cause me to get flashbacks. I did alright today, I think, I didn't get to go to hot yoga though, this actually made me really sad. BUT I'm going to Moksha yoga tomorrow, its 75 mins which will burn 470 calories an hour according to Livestong.com. Still no movement on the scale :( Love always Sandy xxx
This will be me... one day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment